When is the Pottstown Brew Fest?
The 2017 Brew Fest was held on Saturday, October 28th. Our 2018 event date is TBD.
What is the Pottstown Brew Fest?
The 4th Annual Pottstown Brew Fest (date TBD) is a 4.5 hour unlimited sampling experience for craft beer (and hard cider) aficionados. The Brew Fest is a fundraiser, which benefits Building Better Neighborhoods (the non-profit beneficiary of the event and the event host).
Where is the Pottstown Brew Fest located?
How much are tickets and what do they include?
VIP Ticket: $75 (SOLD OUT!)
When: 12:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Early admission – 1 hour prior to general session
- Exclusive access to VIP-only beers
- VIP-only premium souvenir glass
- Food selections from Yost Roast from 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm
VIP Designated Driver: $20
When: 12 pm – 4:30 pm
- Same as VIP minus the beer
- Non-alcoholic refreshments available during VIP hour
- Complimentary drink & snack during remainder of event
Standard Ticket: $45 (SOLD OUT!)
When: 1:00 pm – 4:30pm
- Admission to the event
- Sampling Glass
- Unlimited sampling
Standard Designated Driver: $10
When: 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Admission to the event
- Complimentary refreshment and snack
Who organizes the event?
The festival is organized by a group of local citizens who are active members in the Pottstown community. Through large and small events, our goal is to raise money and awareness for deserving local charities.
Non-profit organizations we have helped include: Kyle’s Quillows, the Norco Fire Company, the Pottstown Police Athletic League, the Coventry Food Pantry, the Pottstown Regional Public Library, the Boy Scouts of America and the Pottstown Elks Lodge #814.
We are committed to:
- Supporting local charities with fundraising and building awareness of their cause.
- Working with the greater Pottstown business community in order to make Pottstown a destination.
- Providing high quality events that increase the quality of life for area residents.
Is there a limit to how many samples I get with my ticket?
No! The admission price includes your unlimited three-ounce pours!
Will breweries run out of certain beers?
Occasionally, a brewery will run out of or “kick” a beer they brought, but we have over 150+ beers to sample and enjoy!
** The beer / cider / mead / spirits and wine list may change. Please watch our social media pages for updates.
Will there be food vendors available?
Can I bring in beer, food or other alcoholic beverages?
No. Outside food and drinks are not permitted. Tasty food is available for purchase at the festival.
Is festival merchandise available for purchase?
Yes! We will have t-shirts and glassware available – that you can buy during the event or via our online store. New styles will be available in 2018!
Do you accept credit cards or checks at the ticket booth and merchandise booths?
Yes. We accept cash and major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express.
Can I bring my children and/or pets?
No one under age 21 will be admitted, so please get a babysitter. Pets are not allowed (except service dogs).
Can someone under age 21 enter the Brew Fest as my Designated Driver?
No. This is a 21+ only event – no one under 21 will be admitted. ALL attendees will need to present proper State ID and wear a festival wristband.
Can my Designated Driver have a beer sample?
No. Designated Drivers are not allowed to sample beer. Designated Drivers can drink unlimited soda and water and enjoy the experience.
All attendees are expected to sample responsibly – this is a tasting event. Intoxicated guests will be denied entry to the event. Any guest found visibly intoxicated and is causing a disturbance as determined by the event organizers, will be asked to leave without a refund.
Is the Brew Fest canceled if it rains?
No! This is a rain or shine event – in the event of inclement weather, wear boots and a rain coat and pack an umbrella.
We would like to stay the night in Pottstown. What hotels are near the Brew Fest?
These local hotels are within driving distance to the event:
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown/Limerick
99 Robinson St., Pottstown, PA 19464
Is there parking?
Yes. Ample parking is available on site. Please enter off of Hanover Street (follow the signs for parking).
What other transportation options are available?
Every guest should have a plan to get home safely!
- Uber – use this code to save $5 on your ride
- Lyft – use this code to save $5 off your ride
- Pottstown Cab Company – 610-327-1111
- Arrange for a Designated Driver
Will there be tickets for sale at the festival gate?
No tickets will be sold at the gate. Please buy your tickets online ahead of time!
I bought tickets but cannot attend – can I get a refund?
The Pottstown Brew Fest is a “rain or shine” outdoor event. NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED.
Can I bring my camera?
Yes, please bring your camera with you! Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks are not allowed. Professional photographers and media outlets should arrange access in advance through our Public Relations department – please contact us for more information.
Are any items prohibited?
The following items are prohibited: Children and pets (except service dogs). Drugs and drug paraphernalia, weapons of any kind (including guns, knives, explosives, scissors or other sharp implements), skateboards or roller skates, drones, selfie sticks, glassware, tents, portable furniture, fire pits or coolers.
Festival management may reject items at their discretion on a case-by-case basis.
- Bring cash – for food and souvenirs! Some vendors do not accept credit cards.
- How are you getting home? Uber is available, take a taxi, arrange a designated driver, walk or take public transportation.
- Don’t drink on an empty stomach – food is available for purchase from seven great food vendors.
- Stay hydrated – drinking water in plastic bottles is available for free. Please help yourself!